A gorgeous location, pleasant weather, a beach close by, wonderful music, delicious barbecue, colourful camps, a starlit sky, beautiful flying lanterns, amazing people and a happy vibe – can you really fit in more awesomeness in one weekend?
Escape the city with us and spend the weekend in a beach paradise called Murud! With acoustic music, barbecue, a visit to the fort, the beach and our lovely campsite – you can enjoy a weekend of all things happy!
Date: Coming soon
Destination – Murud
Below are glimpses from our previous trips to Murud
Saturday (May 21)
- 10:00 AM – Meet us at Gateway of India – we all board the ferry together to get to Mandwa Jetty.
- 11:30 AM – Relax as we drive through little villages and along the beaches to reach our campsite at Murud. Tea and refreshments for everyone.
- 3:00 PM – Want to know how to pitch your own tent? Volunteer to do it with the help of experts!
- 5:00 PM – Walk down the hillock to get to the beach. Murud is one of the less visited beaches on this stretch, dotted with fewer tourists. When the sun starts setting, our artists will play a tiny gig at the beach for all of us. Completely unplugged!
- 8:30 PM – Come back to the camp-site and freshen up. Make your own barbecue and get to know fellow travellers
- 9.30 PM – Hum to the tunes of the band that will play a fantastic gig under a moonlit sky!
- 11.00 PM – Indulge in a locally prepared dinner. Camp overnight at the site
Sunday (May 22)
- 7:00 AM – Wake up for some breakfast and tea!
- 7.45 AM – Get ready to visit the majestic fort of Murud Janjira. We drive a few kilometers and then hop on to a motor boat that will take you to the fort. Hang around, capture this architectural marvel in your camera and then return to the campsite.
- 9:30 AM – Freshen up and get ready to check out
- 11.30 AM – We stop for brunch before we take the ferry back (not included in cost).
- 1.00 PM – We go back to Mandwa jetty for our ferry back to Mumbai
- 4.00 PM – Bid goodbye and take home lovely memories:)
Includes the following:
Transport from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty by ferry, and to our campsite by SUV, and back
Meals – tea/coffee and a light evening snack, veg/non-veg barbecue, locally prepared dinner, morning breakfast
Overnight camping (tents provided by us)
A live gig in the outdoors!
Beach view campsite, a fun vibe, interesting people and unforgettable memories!
Mail to email@example.com
Or call +91 9833-163-486
You can also join the discussion on our