You’ve heard all the stories, you’ve seen the gorgeous pictures and it has been on your bucket-list for a while.
It’s time for you to experience the wonders of Ladakh!
This July, Some Place Else is taking you on an exciting road trip to the Land of High Passes! One of the few places in the world that lives up to its reputation of being absolutely breathtaking. You’ll enjoy the changing landscape at every turn, marvel at the colour of the sky and everything around you, and live the disarming beauty of this wonderland.
Route: Srinagar – Kargil – Leh – Nubra – Leh – Pangong – Leh – Sarchu – Manali – Chandigarh
Let’s start this mountain sojourn from Kashmir, salute our soldiers in Kargil, walk in the little lanes of Leh, experience the dessert valley of Nubra, sit by the blue waters of Pangong Tso and then begin our journey to Manali via Sarchu. Chandigarh is where we bid goodbye to everyone on the trip and get back home!
To be scheduled
(10 nights/11 days)
₹ 42,000 per person (inclusive of taxes)
Inclusions and exclusions are as follows:
- Stay on twin sharing on in Luxury/Budget category of Hotels/Camps
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- All travel & sightseeing in and around Leh in an SUV. Travel to and from all other destinations will be in Tempo-traveler/SUV, depending on group size (All vehicles are non-ac). SUV will be either a Xylo or Scorpio.
- A tour co-ordinator from Day 1 to Day 11
- Sight-seeing entrance tickets
- Does not include travel from and back to Mumbai
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Shopping, Tips
- Insurance, Medical & Evacuation charges
- Cost incidental to any change in itinerary/stay on account of bad weather, ill health or roadblocks or factors beyond control such as natural calamities
For booking and inquiries
Mail to [email protected]
Or call +91 9833-163-486
You can also join the discussion on our