Think you know Mumbai? Think again!
A fun challenge that will uncover some of the best kept secrets in the city!
ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH THE CURIOUS IN YOU?
The most charming parts of the city are in hidden alleys and corners. Bandra’s wonderful people, its quaint bungalows, artsy walls, tiny communities and ‘susegad’ way of life – these are only a few things that make Bandra our favorite suburb!
Yes, we are back with our Bandra treasure hunt after a long time 🙂
Join us on a pleasant Sunday evening and discover the little secrets with a bunch of people you don’t know – come along for the CuriousCity Challenge! A unique treasure hunt, one you will remember for a long long time 🙂
Read, decode, get to location, do a task. Repeat.
If you crack all the clues with your team, you could take home a special gift 🙂
Disclaimer: Those who have attended the Bandra challenge earlier, cannot join this trail again.
Discover lesser known things about known places.
Try new experiences in Mumbai.
Make Sunday fun.
Challenge old friends and make new friends.
Win and take home a special gift.
Location – Bandra
Glimpses of earlier challenges!
Rs 430 per person
Please read a quick list of “things you should know” given below before you sign up!
Things you should know:
- This treasure hunt is restricted to Bandra only
- No late arrivals allowed – please be on time or you’ll miss it!
- Winning is fun, but it’s even more fun to discover new things about your city. So don’t just hurry yourself into the next task, keep your eyes open and learn!
- There will be 4 members in a team
- We will try our best to ensure you don’t know your team mates, so be ready to meet new people 🙂
- The fastest team to uncover all clues and perform all tasks in the right sequence, wins
- Only a few tasks require you to spend money, but you might need to use cabs to get around faster. We suggest you carry a little extra cash (About Rs 100 to Rs 150 per person)
- Atleast one team member needs to have a Smartphone with a good camera and good 3G internet speed
- Fashion is awesome, but we suggest you wear comfortable clothes!
Mail to email@example.com
Or call +91 9833-163-486
You can also join the discussion on our