Gorgeous weather, lush greenery, pristine beaches with not so much crowd and fantastic food. This is the other side of Goa!
Any guess what adds to the fun? RAFTING!
We’re heading to this beach haven in the monsoon, to make the best of the long weekend in August (15th-17th Aug). Join us and stay in a heritage boutique hotel, enjoy the thrill of white water rafting, learn how to make exotic Goan food and enjoy the beauty of Goa in the monsoon!
Date – Coming soon!
Destination – Goa
Below are glimpses & details of our previous trip
To find out about new destinations and other events, subscribe to our
- Stay in a lovely heritage boutique hotel for 2 nights/3 days (inclusive of breakfast)
- Enjoy a session of white water rafting on the Mahdei river (About 1 1/2 hrs from the hotel, transport to and fro arranged by us)
- Take a dip in the gorgeous pool of the hotel
- Learn how to cook Goan cuisine with experts in a special cooking class arranged for close to the hotel. Savor this exotic dinner prepared by you!
- Visit the beaches close by and experience the beauty of Goa in the rains!
COST PER PERSON: On Request