When the rain gods are generous, it brings to life the waterfalls of Maharashtra! One such gem is Bekare, and we are going to trek to waterfalls, hang around this natural shower for sometime and then trek beyond to enjoy a fantastic view!
NOTE: This is not a waterfall rappelling experience. It is a trek!
Date – To be scheduled
Destination – Bekare Waterfall
- 6 am – Leave from Mumbai via bus
- 8.30 am – Walk to Bekare falls after breakfast
- 10.15 am – Hang out at Bekere
- 12.00 am – lunch at Bekare
- 12.45 pm – Start ascending
- 2.00 pm – Reach the top. Soak in the views!
- 3.30 pm – start descending to reach the start point by 4.30 pm
- Back home by 6 pm!
COST: Rs. 1,350/-
Includes the following:
- Trek charges & expertise
- Travel via non-ac bus to base village & back
- breakfast & lunch
- lots of fun!
Does Not Include the following:
- Any extra meals
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions