Enough of going to Lonavala to visit Tiger Point and Bushy Dam. Let us show you a very different and offbeat side to this hill-station. Join us on this easy hike to Korigad Fort!
Height: 3,028 feet approx
Base Village: Peth Shahapur
Captured by Chatrapati Shivaji in 1657, this fort went to the British after a prolonged seige in 1818. Several ruins of old structures within the fort still exist, and it’s walls are still completely intact.
We start our walk through a jungle and trek up to the fort with a view of Amby Valley below. Atop we get to see:
1. 2 lakes on the fort
2. Goddess Korai Devi temple
3. Several smaller temples to dedicated to Vishnu and Shiva
4. Six cannons – the largest of which is called the Laxmi Toph
5. View of Amby Valley
So pack your little bag and come along!
Date -To be announced
Destination – Korigad Fort, Lonavala
Check out some glimpses from our previous treks to Karnala fort
Join the conversation for this event here
- 06:00 AM: Our bus will pick up people from the pre-decided pick up points and leave from Mumbai
- 09:00 AM: We reach the base village of Peth Shahapur followed by a quick round of introductions
- 09:10 AM: We start our trek
- 11:30 AM: We reach the top. Once atop we will be free to explore the place, interact with one another and have lunch at the pinnacle
- 01:30 PM: We start descending back to the base
- 03:30 PM: We reach the start point and leave for Mumbai
- 07:00 PM: We’re back in the city with some amazing memories of the trek 🙂
Rs 1,450/- per person
Includes the following:
- Trek charges & expertise
- Travel via non-ac bus to base village & back
- breakfast & lunch
- lots of fun!
Does Not Include the following:
- Any extra meals
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions