Yet another gem, hidden in the valleys of the Sahyadris is Irshalgad. One of the most remote forts in the region, Irshalgad is located on a beautiful rock pinnacle that is ideal for light trekking. Join us on a Sunday and leave the city lights behind and take a walk with nature!
First time trekkers – worry not. Come along and experience something you will not forget for a long long time!
Date – Coming soon!
Destination – Irshalgad
Check out a few glimpses from our previous treks to Irshalgad
To find out about new destinations and other events, subscribe to our
- 6.00 am: We leave from Mumbai via a/c bus
- 9.00 am: Reach the base village – Irshalwadi and enjoy a light breakfast
- 9.15 am: We start ascending from the base village.
- 12.00 pm: We reach the peak of Irshalgad! Enjoy that feeling of pride, take in the views, hang around there and eat a snack from your tiffin before we start going down again.
- 1.00 pm: Start descending – back to village Irshalwadi
- 3.00 pm: Reach the base village. We will serve lunch here
- 4.15 pm: Hop into the bus and head back with some crazy memories!
- 7.00 pm: We reach home
Includes the following:
- Trek charges & expertise
- Travel via non-ac bus to base village & back
- breakfast & lunch
- lots of fun!
Does Not Include the following:
- Any extra meals
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions