They call Mumbai a concrete jungle, but taking a walk in a real forest right in the middle of the city is really a wonderful experience. We’ve been sulking since the last nature trail and are going back to Sanjay Gandhi National park for that amazing doze of nature. Why don’t you come along?
Walk amidst nature, get the most amazing view of the city, hear bird calls, spot 3 lakes- Tulsi, Vihar, Powai and learn more about the area from a naturalist.. Let’s hike upto Mumbai’s highest point!
Date -To be scheduled
Destination – Sanjay Gandhi National park
Check out some glimpses of our previous nature trail.
(Subject to change)
- 07:20 AM Meet at the park gate.
- 07:30 AM Park gate opens. We take a bus/shared ttaxi/your own vehicle to Kanheri caves
- 07:50 AM We reach Kanheri caves and brief the group about the hike, the highest point and what they can expect during the trail. Everyone introduces themselves to the group
- 08:10 AM Start the hike.
- 9:30 AM Reach the first pit stop / breakfast (Provided by us)
- 10:15 AM Start ascent towards the highest point. The naturalist will share his knowledge about birds, trees, sights and views while we’re ascending.
- 12.00 PM Reach the highest point /relax /lunch (Provided by us)
- 1.00 PM Start descent towards Kanheri Caves.
- 2.30 PM Reach Kanheri Caves /depart for the day
Includes the following:
- Park entry fees
- Vehicle permit (if you’re driving down) or taxi from gate to Kanheri Caves and back
- Forest permission charges
- Kanheri Caves entry
- Naturalist expertise
- Breakfast (Veg.)
- Lunch (Veg.)
Does Not Include the following:
- Travel to Sanjay Gandhi National Park,
- Any other activities or meals not mentioned in the inclusions