Tease your taste buds with Irani chai and snacks, savor the many flavours of an authentic Kerala meal on a banana leaf and finish your meal with a delicious Parsi wedding dessert and a refreshing Parsi soda!
Fort is a part of South Mumbai that is bustling with people and movement during the day, but as the evening unfolds, it is relatively quiet and peaceful. We will walk in some of Fort’s hidden by-lanes and sample interesting food from 3 different establishments that have been around for decades!
1. Perfect for the vegetarian foodie!
2. Experience the old school ambience of an Irani Cafe
3. Savour an unlimited Onam Sadhya on a banana leaf
4. Try one of the oldest local sodas and a Parsi dessert at a
charming Parsi Restaurant
5. Walk around in the charming by-lanes of Fort and learn or thing or two things about it’s glorious history
Date – 10th March
Time – 6 pm
Meeting location: Outside Asiatic Library, Fort
Duration: 3.0 hrs
(tentatively, varies on time taken at each eatery)
Maximum group size: 12 people
Note: We need a minimum of 7 people joining this tour.
If there are fewer than 7 people,we will re-schedule the tour for another day 🙂