How many city dwellers have the luxury of walking in the woods, right in the middle of the city? We Mumbaikar’s are blessed with this opportunity and we are seizing it right away!
So pack your little bag and come along with your little ones!
Date – 01st October, 2016 | Saturday
Destination – Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Check out some glimpses from our previous treks!
Join the conversation for this event here
- 08:00 am – We meet outside the SGNP gate
- 08:15 am – We leave for the start point of the walk
- 08:30 am – With a quick round of introductions we start the walk
- 10:00 am – We reach the end of the walk, where we have our breakfast by the water stream and spend some time exploring the place
- 11:00 am – We begin our walk out of the woods
- 12:00 pm – We conclude the walk with fond memories 🙂
Rs 775/- per person (same cost applies for child)
Includes the following:
- Park entry fees
- Forest permission charges
- Vehicle entry (on car pool basis)
- Packed breakfast
- Naturalist and guide
- Loads of fun!
Does Not Include the following:
- Any extra meals
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
For inquiries Mail to email@example.com Or call +91 9833-163-486