How about hiking up an offbeat terrain? Put on your trekking shoes as we explore the fort of Kavnai near Igatpuri and get mesmerized by the surrounding view.
Height: 2,500 feet (approx)
This fort was built by the Moghuls, ceded to Peshvas by Nizam after the Battle of Udgir (1760) and finally captured by the British army.
Soak in the view of Kalsubai, Trimbak and Tringalwadi and other forts from the top. You can also see a cave and a pond at the top.
So pack your little bag and come along!
Date – To be scheduled
Destination – Kavnai Fort
Check out some glimpses from our previous treks to Karnala fort
Join the conversation for this event here
- 06:00 AM: Our bus will pick up people from the pre-decided pick up points and leave from Mumbai
- 09.00 AM: We reach the base village of Kavnai followed by breakfast and a quick round of introductions
- 10.00 AM: We start our trek
- 12.00 PM: We reach the top. We are free to explore and relax at the top. We will lunch atop the hill
- 02.00 PM: We start descending back to the base
- 04.00 PM: We reach the base and leave for Mumbai
- 06.00 PM: We’re back in the city with some amazing memories of the trek 🙂
Rs 1,450/- per person
Includes the following:
- Trek charges & expertise
- Travel via non-ac bus to base village & back
- breakfast & lunch
- lots of fun!
Does Not Include the following:
- Any extra meals
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions