You’re used to traffic snarls and chaos on the streets of Mumbai. When was the last time you hit the road in the wee hours of the morning?
A weekday turns into a public holiday, thanks to Republic Day! Let’s head out early, take over the streets of Mumbai, hang around near the sea and chase the sunrise – all this on a bicycle!
Date – 26th January!
Destination – On Request
Check out a glimpse of our previous Republic Day special rides
To find out about new destinations and other events, subscribe to our
- 6.00 am: We assemble in Bandra. After a quick round of introductions, we all sing the National Anthem
- 6.30 am: Hop on to your cycle and let’s go!
- 7.00 am: A quick pit stop at Shivaji Park
- 7.30 am: We reach Worli Sea Face. Hang around here for sometime, bite into a snack (provided by us) and enjoy the lovely view!
- 8.20 am: We start peddaling again, this time via the Shiv Sena Bhavan route
- 8.50 am: We stop at Portuguese Church for a quick break
- 9.00 am: Pedal again and zip your way back to Bandra!
- 9.35 am: Reach Bandra, return your cycle and hang around with fellow cyclists before you head back!
Includes the following:
- Cycle and helmet rental charges
- A nice snack box for the way
- Cycling expertise and safety
Does Not Include the following:
- Any extra meals
- Transfers to the meeting point
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions