Tikona Fort, literally means Triangle Fort. That’s one love triangle we actually want to be in! This one is special as you can get a splendid view of Pawna Dam and the forts at Visapur, Tung and Lohagad. The fort encloses a lake, Satvahan caves and the temple of ‘Trimbakeshwar Mahadev.
Date – Coming soon!
Destination – Tikona Fort
To find out about new destinations and other events, subscribe to our
- 6.00 am: We pick up everyone from pre-decided pick up points in Mumbai and drive to Tikona Peth Village
- 8.30 am: We reach the village, eat a light breakfast, and we do a round of introductions to get to know everyone
- 9.15 am: We start ascending.
- 11.30 am: We reach the pinnacle! You can enjoy beautiful views of Pawna lake from this point. We rest for a little while before going down
- 1.00 pm: We start going down, back to the village
- 2.30 pm: A simple, yet wholesome lunch at the village
- 3.30 pm: We get back into the bus and drive back to Mumbai.
- 6.00 pm: We reach Mumbai and drop everyone at the same points we picked them up from. A fun Sunday!
Includes the following:
- Trek charges & expertise
- Travel via non-ac bus to base village & back
- breakfast & lunch
- lots of fun!
Does Not Include the following:
- Any extra meals
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions