What’s the best way to experience the monsoon? An exhilarating dose of river rafting! We’re excited to fight the white waters this season so we’re taking our bus to Kolad for a Sunday full of adventure 🙂
Our professional experts will hand out instructions and rafting gears (helmet + life jacket + pedals) and will be with you throughout the ride. After a session of rafting, get some lunch and hang around. Enjoy commando crossing and burma bridge (part of package) or go kayaking, river crossing and more!
Please note: Other activities are at your own expense.
Level : Easy
Duration : 1 Day
Age : 14 years+ (to be accompanied by a guardian)
Weight Limit : 120 Kgs
Come along for a nice bumpy ride in the waters of Kundalika River 😀
Date – Coming Soon!
Destination – Kolad
Check out some glimpses from our previous rafting escape!
Join the conversation for this event here
- 05:00 AM: Leave Mumbai (pick up at Dadar)
Enroute we will have packed breakfast
- 8:30 AM: Reach the rafting point
- 9.00 AM: Rafting instructions
- 9.20 AM: Start rafting!
- 12:00 PM: Finish at the end point and proceed to change clothes
- 12.30 PM: Get back in the bus to go to the start point for lunch
- 01.00 PM: Get lunch and laze around or enjoy activities like burma bridge and commando crossing
- 4.00 PM: Exit the area and get into the bus to head back home!
(Note: This is a tentative itinerary. We may not be able to follow exact timelines as the travel time and activities can take less or more time than indicated)
Rs 2,975/- per person
Includes the following:
- Transportation from Mumbai to Kolad and back in non-a/c bus
- Rafting Charges (One time only)
- Packed Breakfast
- Veg / Non Veg Lunch after rafting
- Expertise and Guide Charges
- 2 fun activities (Commando crossing and Burma bridge)
- Lots of fun!
Does Not Include the following:
- Other activity charges (Zipline, river crossing etc.)
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions